In the January 20 edition of The Hockey News:
- Our World Junior Championship preview, where we analyze every team’s medal chances, feature Lightning prospect Jonathan Drouin and introduce you to Malmo, Sweden, host city of the 2014 world juniors.
- What the new Rogers NHL TV deal means for hockey fans.
- Adam Proteau looks at the concussion lawsuit the NHL is facing and why, regardless of outcome, it will only lead to more legal squabbles down the road.
- Carolina Hurricane Jay Harrison talks to Ken Campbell about psychology, music and maybe a little hockey as well.
- Our NHL Team Reports, including features on Matt Moulson, Ryan Johansen, Patrick Marleau and more.
- Are North American kids playing too much hockey? Ken Campbell writes of a double standard in our culture.
- And much more…