This week on The Hockey News Podcast:
– Should Joe Pavelski, a game-time decision for Game 6 vs. St. Louis, have been cleared to play in the Blues-Sharks series at all after sustaining a serious concussion weeks earlier?
– Erik Karlsson will miss Game 6. Will his injury woes affect his contract value as his UFA year arrives?
– Are the Boston Bruins the team to beat in the Stanley Cup final regardless of their opponent?
– Future Watch: Layton Ahac, Sam Steel
– From the Magazine: Matt Larkin on the difficulty of executing offer sheets
– Hot Take: The San Jose Sharks are good, not lucky
– Mailbag: Which NHL player is most likely to be traded this off-season?
Want more in-depth features, analysis and an All-Access pass to the latest content? Subscribe to The Hockey News magazine.