This week on The Hockey News Podcast with senior writers Ryan Kennedy and Matt Larkin:
We preview the Seattle Kraken expansion draft, which takes place July 21. Topics include:
- Should GM Ron Francis build a team that competes right away or one that will contend years down the road?
- Which bad contracts might the Kraken be willing to acquire?
- Who will be Seattle's starting goalie on opening night?
- Which team is in the biggest pickle, forced to lose a good player to Seattle?
- Will the Kraken make any hometown player selections?
- Which players may be traded in the next week for expansion-draft reasons a la Viktor Arvidsson?
- Listener mailbag, including: Which UFAs might Seattle target? Will any teams not meet their exposure requirements?
Listen on Spotify
Listen on IHeartRadio
Listen on Google Podcasts