This week on The Hockey News Podcast, with senior writers Ryan Kennedy and Matt Larkin:
- Roughly 17 percent of the NHL player population has contracted COVID-19 this season alone. Is time for the league to tighten up its safety measures and revert to stricter protocols?
- Was the Zegras-to-Milano Michigan goal really "bad for the game," as John Tortorella claimed?
- Connor Bedard joins rare company, makes Canada's world junior squad at 16. What should we expect from him in the tournament?
- Mike Milbury tables the idea that Boston should trade Patrice Bergeron. Why would the Bruins ever consider it?
- After scary hits to Jujhar Khaira and Jacob MacDonald in the past week, is it time to adjust the NHL rulebook to crack down on head contact?
- Listener mailbag: Our best and worst interview stories
Listen on Spotify
Listen on IHeartRadio
Listen on Google Podcasts