Updated May 21, 2020:
As a member of The Hockey News family, I first want to wish you, your family and friends the very best of health during this COVID-19 virus pandemic.
Once the NHL announced it would pause its season on Thursday, March 12th, out of an abundance of caution I closed our office and our team has been working from home ever since.
Our Draft Preview issue was published digitally on May 1st and our Inspiration issue will be available June 1st, both available through our Android or Apple App or through our other digital suppliers, like Zinio Newsstand.
You will find instructions below on how to access these digital issues. These are BONUS issues for print subscribers and will not count as part of your regular paid print subscription.
We will contact you via email as our plans evolve during this challenging time, so please ensure your account information is up-to-date with your email address by logging in at TheHockeyNews.com/MyAccount.
Please take care of yourself and your loved ones,
W. Graeme Roustan,
Publisher & Owner
HOW TO ACCESS THE DIGITAL EDITIONS OF THE HOCKEY NEWS:
1. Download The Hockey News app from either the Apple App store or the Google Play store, available on your smart phone or tablet device
2. Open the app and tap on “Account” in the bottom right corner
3. Tap on “Sign In”
4. Tap on “Print + Digital Subscriber”
5. Enter your email address or account ID
6. Tap “Continue” (Note: You may need to hide keyboard to see button)
7. Create a password
8. Tap on the Library tab to access your issues.
Desktop (PDF) Version:
1. Visit Zinio.com
2. Click the Login button in top-right corner
3. Tap on “Don’t have an account? Register Here”
4. Enter your email and create a password
5. Tap “Register”