This week on The Hockey News Podcast:
– The NHL board of governors meets this week, and one topic tabled will be hockey culture and the idea of establishing a league-wide code of conduct. Would that be a step in the right direction for the league or just a halfhearted box-ticking effort?
– The Detroit Red Wings have dropped 11 straight games with a minus-58 goal differential. Is this the worst team of the salary-cap era?
– The Arizona Coyotes are tied for first place in the Pacific Division. Has GM John Chayka finally done it? Can we take this team seriously?
– Can the New Jersey Devils right the ship with John Hynes out as head coach? Who makes the most sense as a long-term successor?
– Nathan MacKinnon says he has no regrets about his current team-friendly contract and plans to take another discount when he goes UFA. Do we believe him? Is that what it takes to win today?
– Live listener Q&A
Want more in-depth features, analysis and an All-Access pass to the latest content? Subscribe to The Hockey News magazine.