This week on The Hockey News American Pipeline Podcast with Mike Stephens and Sydney Wolf:
- Why isn't Penn State higher in the NCAA men's hockey polls? Sydney argues that they should be higher than sixth place after going 10-2 to start the season and splitting wins against No. 1 teams.
- Is it time to hit the panic button for Minnesota Duluth fans? The Bulldogs are unranked for the first time since 2016 despite having plenty of talent.
- Who are the players to watch for Team USA at the 2022 World Junior A Challenge in Cornwall, Ont. from Dec. 11 to 18?
- The New York Rangers are the NHL team profile of the week. Brett Berard's point-per-game pace helps him stand out among the other Rangers prospects in the NCAA.
- An update on the University of Michigan and defenseman Steven Holtz, who was hospitalized and we hope gets better.
- The college team to watch is the RIT Tigers, who are 10-2 overall. Dustin Manz of American International College is the player to watch as he leads the country in faceoff wins and has 12 points in 14 games.
- And more.
Check out more of our podcasts from the last week: